Ayurvedic Face Treatment
Ayurvedic Navra Potli Glow Facial
Many people in India who want to make their face glow may not know about the Ayurvedic Navra Potli Glow Facial. This is a treatment through which you can get your face treated through an ancient system Ayurvedic Navara Potli Glow Facial. Ayurveda is the best treatement for facial treatment because it is a natural treatment. This treatment is performed in our clinic under the supervision of Dr. Poonam Bali.
Navra Ayurvedic Facial is recommended for following skin conditions:
- Dull, Lifeless, Tanned skin.
- Dark, Dry and Rough Skin.
- Old patchy dead skin.
Navra Facial is the treatment for instant transformation from all the above conditions.
The result will be:
- Glow, Whitening, Clarity.
- The vitality of skin with toned muscles and rejuvenated facial tissues.
At ‘BLISS AYURVEDA’, we do Navra Potli Facial in 4 steps:
- Exfoliation of old dead skin with our freshly prepared scrub after the steam. 10mins
- Rejuvenating facial massage with herbal skin lightening and moisturizing lotion. 10mins
- Navra Potli facial massage. 20mins
- Navra Face Pack. 10mins
Total Time- 60mins approx
Mukhalepa ayurvedic clarifying facial
MUKHA – LEPA (face-pack) is the literal meaning of this treatment also known as skin protection therapy. This is done for following facial skin conditions:
- Acne and Scars.
- Pigmentation and Freckles.
- Dull, dry skin with patchy discoloration.
- Wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Eczema, Psoriasis and Skin Rashes.
Mukhalepa facial is done in the following steps:
- Cleansing with rose water herbal mix.
- Exfoliating dead skin with steaming and fresh herbal scrub which is kept for 10 minutes and then massaged.
- Fresh herbal pack from herbal oils, fruit extracts, ghee, decoctions etc, is applied for 15 minutes, and then massaged with milk.
- Moisturizing, Hydrating, Sandal cream is applied and left on.
This is free from usual chemicals in readymade facial beauty products which are used from bottles in beauty salon facials.