If you are unable to pass sufficient stools without straining, at least 3-4 times a week, it amounts to constipation stools are usually hard and lumpy.
- Dehydration : lack of sufficient water intake.
- Effect of long term allopathic medication.
- Lack of high fibre diet.
- Lack of Exercise.
- Stress and lack of restful sleep.
- Thyroid imbalance.
- Insufficient Vitamin D levels.
Its effect on overall health :
- Toxic Blood.
- Headache, Migraine.
- Weight Gain.
- Body ache.
- Disturbed sleep, low energy.
- Irritable mind and much more…
- Regular exercise in fresh air and sun.
- High Fibre Food.
- Sufficient water intake.
- Timely quality sleep.
- Balanced timely meals.
- Regulated life style.