Machineless Colon-Hydrotherapy the Yogic Way
Colon cleansing is the process of eliminating toxic waste matter accumulated in the colon over a long period, using pure warm water brought into the anal canal, through an automatic colonic irrigation machine.
We have been offering this amazing health modality for 19 years, at our ‘drbalisbliss‘ Holistic Health Care, by Dr. Punam Bali.
For our of Delhi, patrons who cannot travel to our center or use the machine method.
Dr. Bali offers this most essential health care modality, online as well as in person.
Colon cleansing has been an ancient practice, as part of a series of cleansing kriyas called ‘Shatkarma’ practiced in Yogic science.
This kriya involves practicing a group of specific yogic postures, after drinking a large quantity of warm saline water.
After drinking the saline water, the individual performs a series of yoga postures, with multiple repetitions in a particular sequence.
These postures involve stretching and twisting the body in specific ways to help travel the saline water through the entire length of the digestive tract and stimulate the body’s natural cleansing process.
Throughout the practice, the individual may experience a range of sensations, including pressure leading to series of bowel movements. These are normal and indicate the technique is working to cleanse the colon.
Benefits of doing a colon cleanse the yogic way :
- Promotes digestive health: It helps to cleanse the entire digestive system by removing toxic waste material. This helps to improve digestive health and reduce symptoms such as bloating, constipation, acidity, and indigestion.
- Boosts energy levels: As the body eliminates waste material and toxins, it increases energy levels and reduces the feeling of fatigue and lethargy.
- Improves mental clarity: Many practitioners experience a feeling of a more focused and clear-headed mind after practicing. It helps to improve productivity and mental performance.
- Enhances immune function: By removing all the waste and toxins from the body, it helps to boost immune function and reduce the risk of illness and disease.
- Convenient: Colon hydrotherapy, done with an automatic machine method requires access to specialized equipment.
- Yogic colon cleanses can be done anywhere with the guidance of an experienced Yoga teacher in advanced yogic techniques.
- What you require is an empty stomach condition, a mat, warm water, and salt. Ideally done on a holiday to take a rest post the cleanse.
- Promotes overall well-being by improving digestion, boosting energy levels, and reducing stress and anxiety.