Managing and Healing Stomach Ulcers
When inner lining of stomach or small intestines is eroded due to excess of hydrochloric acid, it causes ulcers, also known as peptic ulcers.
- Most common being H. Pylori infection
- Long term use of pain killers.
- Excess of spicy food can worsen the condition.
- Alcohol overuse as well as smoking .
- Excess of Tea and Coffee .
- Untreated Stress.
Some of above conditions don’t cause ulcers directly but become a cause to worsen the condition by eating up the protective mucosa of stomach lining.
Ulcers can cause obstruction to downward passage of food consumed, hence causing feeling of fullness and vomit etc.
Homeopathy combined with distress life style changes and therapies, yoga and pranayam practice will not only give you relief from symptoms but permanent cure.